OMG! PREDATORS PICTURES!!!

.............. And rumor has it that we'll see our first female pred if she doesn't end up on the cutting room floor.

Hope the rumour is true....

if not, I will be sorely tempted to suit up and go to the next showing that is at a cinema closest to Fox studios and picket them

"hell hath no fury...."

---
Ei'luj

I would have to agree with Jason and Andrew and that we aren't pulling them down until the official call comes in from FOX. Which I know we will do if they ask us

Why would we pull them down? How many more people now want to go see the movie because of the pictures that've been posted? I dunno, maybe... ALOT. I would say that it's some kind of clever marketing ploy, as we were all about getting some sneak peaks, but that doesn't explain why Sabres' PhotoBucket account was raped clean.

Me personally, I would've preferred everything actually being kept under lock-and-key until the movie was released. You know, how it was in the old days before the internet. Remember when you were actually surprised at the movies? I guess those days are gone now with the " I want it now, and I don't care how I get it" generation.

Yeah, I don't get it.

You've got an Admin here saying he's heard FOX is cool with the images being shown, but I get my **** deleted out of PB.

I'm wondering if it was really FOX that filed a complaint about my pics.

Haven’t heard about the rumor, but

I kind of had a feeling that there was a possibility of a female pred. in this film. That’s why I think the female human was brought to the reserve, so she could be bagged
by a female pred..…intergalactic cat-fight anyone!?!
~Estelle

the other day i wanted to ask about a "female pred" over in the movie thread but after the pages of concern on how many preds there were in the movie i waited!!LOL
anyway, a friend of mine that works in the prop business and saw a photo of a female pred and i believe she was next to two other preds in a burned up section of wooded area. he wasnt able to get a copy but asked me to keep an eye out for mention of a female pred cause he wasnt sure if the pic was from the movie or not.
sounds like it might be.

Yeah, I don't get it.

You've got an Admin here saying he's heard FOX is cool with the images being shown, but I get my **** deleted out of PB.

I'm wondering if it was really FOX that filed a complaint about my pics.
maybe it's cause you run the ALIEN forum? i heard fox is mad at aliens, tearin everything up... runnin a muck and whatnot o_O just kiddin man, not sure at all how they haven't previously found some dumb reason to rape your photobucket account, it was just time i guess buddy "you're becoming TOO powerful!!"

and @ rob, i wish TO GOD they would've kept them locked up we only had a couple more weeks!! especially since i saw them and liked them more than i could've thought! it would've especially been fine to wait... but it is the "computer age" like you said, nothings secret, nothings sacred... i just plan on being super impressed by how these new preds move, and how there jaws move too still wanna see a closed mouth pic of BSP. i think we'd have a collectively better view of him, if i only saw pics of wolfs massively open face like in the behind the scenes book, i'd have a crazy impression of him too. but i like wolf, he's cool, very different, but very cool.

@ Estelle, Skipjenn, Torredator,

Tying all the ideas together....

After dealing with the human lady, Da Arbitrator goes after the crazy hunters (Mr. Black, Plow, and Big Tusks).

Seems like they've been up to no good, setting up their own version of the Hunt, and doing dishonorable things like hunting and killing their own kind...

Mr. Black DOES have the lower jaw of a Pred on his bio :0

(Bad Bloods, Bad Bloods, whatcha gonna do..... )

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='211259' date='Jun 20 2010, 07:08 PM']@ Estelle, Skipjenn, Torredator,

Tying all the ideas together....

After dealing with the human lady, Da Arbitrator goes after the crazy hunters (Mr. Black, Plow, and Big Tusks).

Seems like they've been up to no good, setting up their own version of the Hunt, and doing dishonorable things like hunting and killing their own kind...

Mr. Black DOES have the lower jaw of a Pred on his bio :0

(Bad Bloods, Bad Bloods, whatcha gonna do..... )

---
Ei'luj[/quote]
Thanks Julie, i have that song stuck in my head (.....whatchya gonna do when the Arbitrator is hunting you, Bad bloods, bad bloods,...)
Go sic' em lady

MrBlack%20(1).jpg

Love this one

Something I noticed but wanted to see if any1 else did....
Classic Pred has netting only on his legs when he's tid up, but yet when he armors up he's got full netting on...?

Something I noticed but wanted to see if any1 else did....
Classic Pred has netting only on his legs when he's tid up, but yet when he armors up he's got full netting on...?

Good catch!

(speculation)
Maybe it was under the torso armor that was piled up near him

In one of the pix, you also see a hole on the lower right side, maybe it got ripped from a fight or him trying to get it on fast?
(/speculation)

---
Ei'luj

Ok, my 2 cents. I really like the preds upper body skin. The detail is great. The legs seem to be almost devoid of detail. Weird. The feet look kind crappy also. P1 definately had the best designed and sculpted feet. The bios look kind of to large for their bodies. My opinion is the bios from the first 3 movies were all cooler than these. The one with the jaw looks down right corny. I believe if Mr. Black had normal pred skin on his head he might look good. The detailing in his mouth is awesome. I would say my favorite aspect of the pictures is the upper body texturing and the inside of the mouth. I know I'm weird.

MrBlack%20(1).jpg

Love this one
been my desktop background since i saw it :)

but dammit, i love the jawbone bio! not sure why it feels so wrong to so many, but that's ok, i just want to see all these pics in action!!! and i bet it all looks f%@#in great!! it seams from the beginning we have all been second guessing RR's intentions or whatever, WITH GOOD REASON, IMO, but it is certainly becoming to me, something that can totally coincide in the predator universe, and might just be what we needed,

I like Mr B skin texture, but his face is stupid. He reminds me of a squid. The other bios are pretty cool, vote is out on the tusk one though. I'm trying not to get to excited for the movie, but I can't help it. It's kind of the same feeling I got for the Star Wars prequels, each one got consecutively worse, but I went and watched them all.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back