Opinons, please- Starship Modeler website

I too concur with Phase Pistol...However...
Unless they have changed a great deal I would steer way clear of a company called WARP.
I had a bad experience with them where I ordered an overpriced resin kit of what is supposed to be one of the biggest ships in the Star Trek Universe...what I recieved was 8" in diameter and, no pun intended,
WARPED beyond belief.
My two cents...

I've ordered from SSM many times and yes they are FAST with the shipping. They also carry kits that I just can't find anywhere else. Their line of injection molded accessory parts is great and priced right. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You won't have a problem with them. Mind you, they are a bit at the mercy of their suppliers. However, if you receive anything broken, or warped, they will do their best to correct the problem. They're a Mom and Pop shop, and have been around for years.

If you read all of the previous posts, you will notice not one bad report. That says something.

TazMan2000

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back