P2 Screencaps *126 LARGE PICS*

OH, DAMMIT! the other point to replying on this is because i truly don't believe that suit is anything from the movie at all. sorry to whoever said that initially, and whoever believed it, but in the first predator the armor, for the most part, was attached to the skin, but for the second movie, most of the armor was separate so that they would be interchangeable, especially the forearms ( as you could imagine from all the variations in the lost hunters forearm armor) however, the forearm armor on that suit shown earlier in this thread is not only attached, it seams, but nowhere near as developed and detailed as it would be for the movie, not to mention I'm looking at the pics of the lost pred lineup and that suit pales in comparison, on detail or any other way you want to look at it, they aren't made by the same group of people or it would be outstanding no matter what strange paint job some weirdo would allegedly do after the fact, anyone agree? now maybe, just maybe, the head might somewhat be authentic, im not sure, but i would bet money that if any of it is authentic its maybe the head, or maybe just the head excluding the dreads since they don't really look up to par either, but if anything that is the only reason the body is so poorly painted, as far as accuracy in any way, or matching it to the head is because it isn't authentic, but just a very cruel lie!!

Hello,

Those are awesom screen captures.This was my favorite Predator because of his head design and skin scheme.The only thing I didn't like about allot of the scenes where the Predator is scene is,they are either to dark or he is cloaked.I wish they sowed more of him.My favorite screen capture is this one where the Predator destroys Danny Glovers shotgun and open his mandibles,he looks wicked there..

Daren

Is the pred that's to Ram's left just P2 without his chest and back armor or is it another pred?
losthunter2.jpg

Great pics...but can you post some good pics of the stuntmask,too?You can only see it in the movie,when the Predator is crawling on the top of the subway.I have only the Bluray and can not make shots with power DVD.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back