Painting YODA, right colors...

Madrid Boba

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am planing to paint a lifesize YODA, and i would like to know the right colors... for the ESB version.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks

Alfredo

Do you have any photo references?I'd go off of picture references(not DVD/video stills) like the Star Wars Chronicles and mix/match paint that way.

You won't get a true representation of the colors&painting detail if you base your references off of DVD stills.It will give you something to go off opf,but you have to take lighting and "make up" into account on the puppet.Those elements will change all of that,in some cases..drastically.

One suggestion I have is to not overdo the color. I have seen some painted that use a green that is way to rich. I only added a little to my liquid latex when I painted my rubber head and it was more than enough color. If I added more it would be way too green!

Thanks all....

Alfredo

One suggestion I have is to not overdo the color. I have seen some painted that use a green that is way to rich. I only added a little to my liquid latex when I painted my rubber head and it was more than enough color. If I added more it would be way too green!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back