Done / Completed Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers, BTTF

Re: Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate label Vinyl stickers - NOT PRINTED! - BTTF

Outdoors means waterproof, so I'll take that as a yes. :cool

Kevzie and irrg

I received all your payments, thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevzie irrg TomVDJ

All your props have been shipped today. Please see the original post for your tracking numbers. :)

Anyone else interested in a Pepsi Perfect sticker?

Hi Roland, just sent payment for one sticker.
Probably a stupid question, but do people usually remove the original label first? Or just put the sticker over the original one?

Re: ONE WEEK DISCOUNT- Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers,

DISCOUNT PRICE only one week (from October 6 to 13):
Price is $5 for one sticker or $8 for two stickers plus shipping. Please add $5 for shipping (no matter how many stickers you buy).

Re: ONE WEEK DISCOUNT- Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers,

Ah, mate... Why didn't you tell me you were going to do such an action? Just bought 8 stickers end of september. This would have saved me $30... Well, I'll by one bluray less this month, then, I guess ;).

Ah, mate... Why didn't you tell me you were going to do such an action? Just bought 8 stickers end of september. This would have saved me $30... Well, I'll by one bluray less this month, then, I guess ;).

It was not a bad intent. It was a spontaneous decision. You know what? Next time you need so many Pepsi stickers again (I bet you will), I'll give you a discount price. ;)

By the way: You pay $30 for just one Blu-ray? I buy at least 3 Blu-rays to that price! :p

Héhé. Thanks for the offer, but unless some more accurate bottles are made that need a correct label, I guess I have all the labels I need now ;-). If I had known that the Argentina bottles were better than the Mexican ones, I would only have bought the Argentina ones. But since I'm also stuck with a bunch of Mexican bottles, I'd better finish these too with correct labels / paint / ... and offer them for sale. My sales price is based on price of the buttle + price of the sticker + price of the paint + a little extra for my time, so in the end, for me it won't make too much of a difference ;).

DISCOUNT PRICE only one week (from October 6 to 13):
Price is $5 for one sticker or $8 for two stickers plus shipping. Please add $5 for shipping (no matter how many stickers you buy).

Thanks Roland. Payment just sent for two. All details in the PayPal note.

Today is last discount day. Anyone interested in a sticker? :)

Well received, awesome stuff!! I just wish I had caught this at your discount day.
DSC_4028.JPG

More Pepsi Perfect stickers vailable. If you are interested, please look at the first post of this thread for purchase informations. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back