Limited Run Phoenix Props "The Light" (Ben solo) lightsword

Yup, most invoices have gone out. There are still a handfull that havent. I will work to get these done today so if you haven't gotten an invoice by Saturday message me and I will look to see if paypal has made my job harder once again.

Yup, most invoices have gone out. There are still a handfull that havent. I will work to get these done today so if you haven't gotten an invoice by Saturday message me and I will look to see if paypal has made my job harder once again.

Sending payment tomorrow, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I"m sorry I haven't passed out the tracking, but I promise everyone they have shipped. All orders which have paid their invoice shipped out now. Thelast batch is 10 went out this Monday, but in the week before this, and the week before that, very large batches were shipped, the bulk of them.

I know they are already landing in peoples hands because I've gotten a few messages thanking me and such.

I think the people who have gotten theirs aren't posting in here because they are too busy playing with their new toy!

I plan on going through all of the paypal invoices and adding shipping starting tomorrow.

If you can't wait, PM me, and I"ll send you your tracking.

"D" What can I say this is beyond Professional, you don't get Products like this from huge companies, I am OVER THE MOON !!!!!! Here is a tease folks enjoy!!!!!
All my best "D" ,
AL
IMG_5495.jpegIMG_5496.jpegIMG_5497.jpeg

Mine’s making at pitstop at Artisan on the way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here. I’m so stoked to have this in my hands finally. It might be a while before I can afford all of the electronics to do the install, but I’m sure I’ll be happy enough. It will be a perfect compliment to my Romans Luke tlj.

"D" What can I say this is beyond Professional, you don't get Products like this from huge companies, I am OVER THE MOON !!!!!! Here is a tease folks enjoy!!!!!
All my best "D" ,
AL
View attachment 844853View attachment 844854View attachment 844855

Thanks for the kind words AL, glad you're enjoying it. I really wanted to be sure that the product was something that I myself would like to get. For me it makes no sense to pay hundreds of dollars for a foam wrapped plain brown box. So I learned a few things during making my V1 and V2 Kylo, and then the IK which was my first boxed saber. You can expect only complete, fully thought out products from me for all future runs!

Crap, now I want one just for the packaging alone. Nice work!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

They are available, www.phoenixprops.net ;)

Thanks for the kind words AL, glad you're enjoying it. I really wanted to be sure that the product was something that I myself would like to get. For me it makes no sense to pay hundreds of dollars for a foam wrapped plain brown box. So I learned a few things during making my V1 and V2 Kylo, and then the IK which was my first boxed saber. You can expect only complete, fully thought out products from me for all future runs!

They are available, www.phoenixprops.net ;)

That's awesome, And if anyone is on the fence don't be these are fantastic started putting mine together last night, "D" has a great assembly tutorial video as well!
AL

I have not ordered one yet but from the photos true craftsmanship, professional presentation and communications, communications just speaks volume on this project. I need to save for one. Congrats on all the folks who ordered one, already got theirs and those patiently awaiting for theirs. CHEERS!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back