Pirates Of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides Master Costume Thread SPOILERS BEGIN!!

Capn_Jack_Savvy

Sr Member
POTC-OST-1-1.jpg

Might as well start it NOW!!!! Post your sneak peek pics here! This is going to be GOOD!!!!!!!!!!:love

Characters that we know of as of 04/15/10:

- Captain Jack Sparrow (as portrayed by Johnny Depp)
- Captain Hector Barbossa (as portrayed by Geoffrey Rush)
- Joshamee Gibbs (as portrayed by Kevin McNally)
- Blackbeard's daughter Angelica Teach? (as portrayed by Penelope Cruz)
- Victoria Dale? (as portrayed by Jami Gertz) unconfirmed
- A cabin boy (as portrayed by Robbie Kay)
- A Spaniard (as portrayed by Óscar Jaenada)
- The Cook (as portrayed by Bronson Webb)
- Blackbeard crewmember (as portrayed by John Bryant Davila)
- Derrick (as portrayed by Richard Thomson)
- Phillip, a young missionary (as portrayed by Sam Claflin)
- Scram (as portrayed by Stephan Graham)
- Syrena (a mermaid) (as portrayed by Astrid Bergès-Frisbey)
- Mermaid (no name) (as portrayed by Gemma Ward)
- Supporting role (not confirmed) (Yuki Matsuzaki )
- Lt Groves (former or current EITC officer) (Greg Ellis)
- Pirates (unconfirmed roles) (as portrayed by Max Irons)

Last edited:
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides Master Costume Thread

Are these costumes that will be in the production or are they member renditions of what they think they would look like. If they are production replicas can you post some pics I have never seen any yet and am real curious. Thanks.

And don't forget my character...As it were. ;)

its gonna be a while for these but heres hoping for sooner than later!

I've got my spies, minions, and relatives that live in Hawaii getting ready with HI RES cameras with really big huge and magnificent telephoto lenses! So standby! May/June is right around the corner!:love:love

Majority of the original Black Pearl crew will not be back. I believe Gibbs may be back but cannot confirm!

I'm all over this thread, Cap'n! :thumbsup

I'm gonna try to have my Barbossa costume completed by then (if possible, that is--Professor Snape seem's to be pulling at me to be finished by November, also...:wacko)...

For all the work I'm doing, I just hope Barbossa's costume stays the same in the new movie! :lol
Rob

And the funny thing is that I was thinking to upgrade my Captain Jack costume only once in a while and start working on my Sweeney Todd and maybe a Mad Hatter later when this movie was confirmed... I'll never end my troubled relationship with my Sparrow costume!:lol

I talked to Lee Arenberg at a benefit on Friday and he said Pintel & Ragetti will be back but he wasn't sure who else had signed yet. Also talked with Marty Klebba and he is really down that he won't be in it.

Looking fwd to the new movie - I like em all, despite the naysayers. Must try and get my JS cleared by ReelIcons soon!

Loved the original book. Loved the movies. Love the characters. Love the costumes. I will be at the first showing in full pirate gear having a blast.

Cheers

Sebastian Arms (Quartermaster of the Dread Ship DB)

I talked to Lee Arenberg at a benefit on Friday and he said Pintel & Ragetti will be back but he wasn't sure who else had signed yet. Also talked with Marty Klebba and he is really down that he won't be in it.

I know that about Mr. Klebba because I talked to him about a month ago regarding this info. I am a little doubtful on Ragetti considering that MacKenzie Crook announced publicly in a Press Release that he would not be back for POTC 4. Google it because it is all over the web.

I don't know about Lee Arenburg. It would be nice if he were back but Pintel without Ragetti would be like Abbot without Costello or R2-D2 without C-3PO!

I know that about Mr. Klebba because I talked to him about a month ago regarding this info. I am a little doubtful on Ragetti considering that MacKenzie Crook announced publicly in a Press Release that he would not be back for POTC 4. Google it because it is all over the web.

I don't know about Lee Arenburg. It would be nice if he were back but Pintel without Ragetti would be like Abbot without Costello or R2-D2 without C-3PO!

I'm personally fine with R2-D2 without C-3PO...I mean, the horror!!

I always thought they should give a nod to Tim Powers at some point- 'On Stranger Tides' pretty much sacks the idea of THAT zombie pirate book getting turned into a movie-

This is going to be a awesome movie with the new characters being brought in and have a few of the old. I love Captain Jack Sparrow in all of them. Got me hooked on Johnny's work lol. I'll love to see him back at the wheel playing this character again.
I look forward to seeing the new girl pirate and the others. I should look wonderful.
I can't wait to see all the new costumes produced by it. :D

Dang it! I won't be able to make it to Hawii for casting...So you can take me off the list!

:p ;)

:(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back