Pirates Of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides Master Costume Thread SPOILERS BEGIN!!

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides Master Costume Thread SPOILERS BEGIN

By the way the Jack Sparrow costume at the Hot Topics IS NOT the "hero" costume. It is a stunt costume. The real HERO costume is at the El Capitan theater. Here are pictures of it that I took!

If you use them please just give credit. Thank you.

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides Master Costume Thread SPOILERS BEGIN

Capn_!! Thanks for taking AND sharing those pic's! (where I live, not a chance I will see one in real...)

I will save the two with you on it (if that's okay), as a reminder of who took them! (You look awesome):)

I have some Hi-res still- and promo pic's of OST, and everytime I look at the shrunken head, it seems to have something in it's mouth... You have any idea what it is?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back