Plo Koon - Luminara - Maul

Wouldn't the FX plug be the "accurate" one for the Hero prop? Or am I thinking of something else?
yes

1724959959738.png

That’s awesome! I think some people who prefer idealization might have a problem with it though lol

In regards to the Plo Koon / Luminara Unduli hilts...are they actually the same exact base prop?

Meaning, are there no differences to the buttons, greeblies, and design aesthetics other than the gold pommel fins and emitter washer rings?

I was under the impression (but could be entirely wrong) that some of the button colors were different between the two and that Luminara's had extra LEDs on the side of the hilt.

The trouble is I can't find good reference of them, and likely most of the pictures I've seen are replicas anyway, so I'm just asking the question to be sure.

In regards to the Plo Koon / Luminara Unduli hilts...are they actually the same exact base prop?

Meaning, are there no differences to the buttons, greeblies, and design aesthetics other than the gold pommel fins and emitter washer rings?

I was under the impression (but could be entirely wrong) that some of the button colors were different between the two and that Luminara's had extra LEDs on the side of the hilt.

The trouble is I can't find good reference of them, and likely most of the pictures I've seen are replicas anyway, so I'm just asking the question to be sure.
I have the same questions as well, and this is why before I post interest threads I post these for research and development. I love this community and how everyone contributes to these replica props.

So this is the perfect time to chime in with references and such. Thanks.

I have the same questions as well, and this is why before I post interest threads I post these for research and development. I love this community and how everyone contributes to these replica props.

So this is the perfect time to chime in with references and such. Thanks.

Thanks! But yea, I'm totally curious and unsure myself.

Does anyone have reference for the potential differences between the Plo Koon vs Luminara?

I think the Luminara may have a grey button instead of the black button, but again I might be wrong.

Thanks! But yea, I'm totally curious and unsure myself.

Does anyone have reference for the potential differences between the Plo Koon vs Luminara?

I think the Luminara may have a grey button instead of the black button, but again I might be wrong.
This is all I have
Untitled 11.jpg
Untitled 13.jpg
Untitled 14.jpg

Untitled 16.jpgUntitled 17.jpg61nfewq-xJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Continuing with the Maul fine tuning: I replaced the washers with o rings beneath the thumb screws and knobs. I also made the knurled thomb screw taller by 0.5mm.
1725043975712.png

1725044010290.png

Also on the large o-rings, I will have 2 versions. 1st using real O-rings, the 2nd option will be custom made (hard plastic) o-rings that have spacers on them. They will be trapped between sections so this way they do not move out of place.

1725044227550.png

You can chose what you want to use.

Back