Predator Clan Symbols

heres my contribution (kinda tweeked Usurper's design

Randy

pred_items_045.jpg

O this is perfect, cuz 2 years ago i was just drawing in 6th period, and now these may come in handy. me honestly i like the one in the far right corner.

predsymbols.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I came across this thread and I like the Idea because I wanted to come up with my own clan symbol.... Well I did as well as a couple of diff symbols for the "H.L." community clan symbol.

Hope you like them, took some ideas and tweaked them as well as came up with some originals...
I know I wrote on the picture that I like #2 the most but after drawing #4 I like that one more...

Clan_symbols.jpg

Ok after some photo shopping....

This is the "Hunter's Lair" clan symbol I came up with...
What do you think?

HL_clan_symbol.jpg

Awsome i do like ONE END's Clan symbol
was messing around thought it would be kewl to incorperate the predator "crosshair" type thing in it. :D

clansymbol.png

Obviously needs some work but you get the idea.

Ok after some photo shopping....

This is the "Hunter's Lair" clan symbol I came up with...
What do you think?

I personaly like the one from DD, because it is not to bold. I like it a little slimmer. :D

I don't know who DD is but that's my quote and my symbol...
Ok saw "DD's"
What I think he was doing was directing his response to me...

I think that one looks good as well but it looks like it was just scratched into a wall or something.. To straight. Mine is designed to look like the already existing Predator Glyphs...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back