Done / Completed PRICEDROP just $11!C1 Personal Comlink / Hovimix 3D STL file (3 options for ANH, Scout & The Mandalorian) with Freebies

Jack2155

Update 9/04/2021

I have finished modifying the HOVIMIX Mictips basing it on the new resurfaced parts, to get even closer to screen accuracy!

-I have modeled (2) two versions. One taller for printing flat on the build plate (for SLA printing), and another with accurate height. I will offer both versions, just let me know which you prefer.

-Uploaded some before and after pictures for reference. As well as a picture summary of modifications done.

** Credits to RS props for the video grabs and still images used for reference

Update 8/21/2021

Excitedly Stoked about the Hovimix Pa2 found parts that recently surfaced!!! :love:
I will be modifying the Hovimix 3d models to get even closer to accuracy based of the new reference photos!

***To everyone that has purchased my files I will be giving the upcoming new modified mictips file for free!

Thank you

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Good day to all! I've been working on some 3d files lately and thought I'd offer these here on the RPF.

These Comlink and Hovimix mic tips were 3d modeled with an obsessive amount to detail. Enjoy printing this iconic prop!
Included are 3 variants to do A New Hope, *Scout Trooper and *The Mandalorian versions. (*as seen in chapter 13 Redemption).
*Plus FREE bottom cap designs with a plain or Imperial logo!
*Not to mention you will also be getting accurate Hovimix Pa2 mictips for your TK bucket!

Here are some features and information:

-You can print Stormtrooper Hovimix Mictips and 3 variants of the C1 Personal Comlinks all with one file purchase!
-Correct overall size for screen accuracy ( Comlink size : ANH L-73mm W-30.5mm, SCOUT L-70mm W-30.5mm, MANDO L-78mm W-30.5mm )
-Hovimix Mictips have accurate size and body profile with angled tip.
(These Hovimix Mictips are modeled too look screen accurate from an outside viewpoint and not modeled like the raw found part.)
-Accurate HOVIMIX Pa2 Lettering, position and font size.
-Two (2) FREE Mictip inner cap file designs for accuracy choice.
-FREE bottom cap design choices for Comlinks (IMPERIAL LOGO or PLAIN for SCOUT and MANDALORIAN versions)
-Comlink body was modeled after a Tom-Tit model plane radial engine cylinder. Same as the screen used props.
-Comlink Body modeled hollow for options to add electronics and mini-speakers.
-The (4) Mictip side vent holes are modeled with "struts" to assist in printing flat on the build plate for SLA printers. ( *test printed with SLA printing, FDM is also possible ). *Strut removal tutorial found in photos.
-Mictip inner dome modeled with 4 vent holes to assist in printing flat on the build plate to avoid suction force.( thru SLA printing, FDM is also possible )
-Easy assembly for Comlink, just align parts evenly and join together with CA glue or Epoxy. Then add screen mesh cut to shape. ( Measure twice, glue once! )
-For the Hovimix Mictips, just add a (25mm/1") long M3 bolt and nut, glue on the inner dome inside the Mictip, paint, add screen mesh and attach to your bucket!
-Nine (9) Files total!

*** SCREEN MESH NOT INCLUDED! *** (These are easily found online or at a local Hardware. Any stainless steel mesh should do)
**This item is a digital download file (STL format) & NOT a physical product. These are also listed in the FISD forums

$16 for the STL files all included. PRICEDROP to $11

If interested please send payments thru Paypal - shinmazinga@gmail.com
Please send me your email thru PM afterwards so I can send the files. Thank you!

**These are for PERSONAL use only. NOT for file sharing or RE-SELLING**
**There are printing services here in the RPF!

For more detailed pictures visit my Artstation Jack Bautista / PSM / SEprops

*** If you would like to print and sell these please send me a message and so we can work something out ***

Thanks for looking!

God bless!

Attachments

• Quad Hovi Ad 1.jpg
    Quad Hovi Ad 1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Quad Hovi Ad 2.jpg
    Quad Hovi Ad 2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Quad Hovi Ad 3.jpg
    Quad Hovi Ad 3.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Quad Hovi Ad 4.png
    Quad Hovi Ad 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
  • AFter Modifications 3.jpg
    AFter Modifications 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 207
  • After Modifications.jpg
    After Modifications.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 200
  • AFTER MODIFICATIONS2.jpg
    AFTER MODIFICATIONS2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 188
  • After Mods 4.jpg
    After Mods 4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 181
  • After mods 5.jpg
    After mods 5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Before modifications.jpg
    Before modifications.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Mic tip beforeafter wip1.jpg
    Mic tip beforeafter wip1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 196
  • RevisionsA1.jpg
    RevisionsA1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Update 8/21
Excitedy Stoked about the Hovimix Pa2 found parts that recently surfaced!!! :love:
I will be modifying the Hovimix 3d models to get even closer to accuracy based of the new reference photos!

***To everyone that has purchased my files I will be giving the upcoming new modified mictips file for free!

Thank you and God bless!

Thanks for the update, and for the files! Luckily I haven't even tried to print them yet, but I'm excited to be able to. I've always liked this little prop, I need to rebuild one as my last went to my secret Santa.

Thanks for the update, and for the files! Luckily I haven't even tried to print them yet, but I'm excited to be able to. I've always liked this little prop, I need to rebuild one as my last went to my secret Santa.

Haha great! Please post your prints if ever you do get around to making them.

These look really great! I got a job interview tomorrow. As soon as I'm employed again I'll hit you up for the 16 bucks. These would be great next to my Kobold droid caller.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back