Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

For a lot of my stuff, I make the basic shape in the online 3D software, "Tinkercad.com". And then finish it off in Zbrush.
Tinkercad is free, and Zbrush is not, but Zbrush is awesome.

revolver pic.jpg

The REVOLVER weapon from the CLUE movie.
I've been intending to post this for quite some time, but wrestled with it being a 'gun' instead of a fictional 'ray gun'.
You can buy the grips separately off of eBay and the like.
This should complete a number of peoples clue weapon replica collections.
Glad people will enjoy this one.

**** REVISED 1/3/2024 ********

Free for personal use.

Attachments

• Clue Revolver Final 2023.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
View attachment 1731424

The REVOLVER weapon from the CLUE movie.
I've been intending to post this for quite some time, but wrestled with it being a 'gun' instead of a fictional 'ray gun'.
You can buy the grips separately off of eBay and the like.
This should complete a number of peoples clue weapon replica collections.
Glad people will enjoy this one.

Free for personal use.
Thank you immensely!

You're welcome. So, do you have a CLUE weapons replica collection?
Yes, I've made two collections over the years. My personal collection is made up of "almost" pieces that I kept during my searches for authentic pieces. The second collection was either authentic or exact replicas that I've gifted to my sister. We're both huge fans of the movie and the revolver is the only thing missing at this point.

Yes, I've made two collections over the years. My personal collection is made up of "almost" pieces that I kept during my searches for authentic pieces. The second collection was either authentic or exact replicas that I've gifted to my sister. We're both huge fans of the movie and the revolver is the only thing missing at this point.

Remember to get the grips.

Attachments

• sda.jpg
    sda.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 62
graphikos pic 1.jpg...graphikos pic 2.jpg

A free version of the Graphikos from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.
merely moderately accurate. You can pay someone if you want a more accurate version. ;)

REVISED ***** Sept 9, 2023 ********

Free for personal use.

Attachments

• Graphikos 3.zip
    950.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I printed the Revolver from Clue. There were a few issues including where the barrel attaches to the frame.
I have revised the files. Please download the revised files.

Anyone doing a Bloodstone amulet from Marvel's Werewolf by Night? I made one for last year's Secret Santa out of Sculpey with a poured resin gem, but I imagine a 3D print of the mounting around the gem could be far more screen accurate.

Last edited:
My apologies if this derails the convo and I am surely willing to be directed to the right thread but after many years using bloated software that is not intuitive, does anyone have tips and favorites for design software? I was leaning toward 360 as my next study but am seeing really low ratings. I happen to really like most Autodesk products but dang, a 2.9 of five? Thoughts or name of thread if there is one?
For engineering-based models, I find "Designspark mechanical" very good. That is free from RS Components.

Phantom pic.jpg

I felt it was time to add a new item.

Phantom of the Paradise Helmet.

Phantom of the Paradise is a Phantom of the Opera derivative with a Faustian flavor.
I never finished this helmet to my liking. This is very organic and would be better suited to modeling, not computer modeling.
It is released here, as is.

P.S. If anyone prints it, please post pics of it, and you wearing it.

Free for personal use.

Attachments

• Helmet 13.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello guys,

Sorry bother here, but anyone has made an Eleven Eletroshock Collar from stranger things? If anyone can help with that i would appreciate very much and have a great weekend guys!

Attachments

• Eletroshock.png
    Eletroshock.png
    310.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Eletroshock.png
    Eletroshock.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 25
Hello guys,

Sorry bother here, but anyone has made an Eleven Eletroshock Collar from stranger things? If anyone can help with that i would appreciate very much and have a great weekend guys!
It would have to be made specifically for the wearer as I don’t see how you would adjust it, wouldn’t be that hard to design

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back