Interest Raiders Smith and Wesson M1917 Replica

In all honesty I don't want a deactivated pistol. I know it's identical to the real thing used in the movie (albeit non functional) , but I'd rather have a nice quality full metal replica than an actual firearm- functional or not. One reason being that if the replica ever needed replacing/ repair, I could find parts easily without having to dig forever and pay a fortune for them.

It's just a preference thing. I'm very selective about certain props/ costume components being made of certain materials. I love my heavyweight airsoft versions but to have a nice machined metal version would be stellar.

In all honesty I don't want a deactivated pistol. I know it's identical to the real thing used in the movie (albeit non functional) , but I'd rather have a nice quality full metal replica than an actual firearm- functional or not. One reason being that if the replica ever needed replacing/ repair, I could find parts easily without having to dig forever and pay a fortune for them.

It's just a preference thing. I'm very selective about certain props/ costume components being made of certain materials. I love my heavyweight airsoft versions but to have a nice machined metal version would be stellar.
The Japanese pfc model guns Indy is nice but not metal...ABS Heavyweight. There are old pfc guns in metal but hard to find...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-163308.png
    Screenshot_20240411-163308.png
    566.8 KB · Views: 28
Those are nice. The Airsoft Tanakas I have are a mix of metal and plastic. I've owned a number of versions including the PFC from Todd's Costumes (two different versions actually from different runs he did) but to have a full metal version would be king.

My PKD used a Tanaka S&W .38 as a base and the plastic gun frame cracked and disintegrated over time from the weight of the metal parts. I've been looking into milling or casting a frame in metal to replace it but if this ever happens, I'm all for getting one from FM (especially steel) as long as the quality holds up.

Those are nice. The Airsoft Tanakas I have are a mix of metal and plastic. I've owned a number of versions including the PFC from Todd's Costumes (two different versions actually from different runs he did) but to have a full metal version would be king.
Found this M&P in 38 metal it's Indy-ish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-164841.png
    Screenshot_20240411-164841.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 43
That's a full metal replica? That's beautiful. Just swap out the grips, replace the front sight, and maybe add a landyard? The finish can be blued too.

Yeah they had some Airsoft replicas I purchased from Japan seized as counterfeit a few years back. This whole idea of Blaster Factory making replicas may be a long shot, but it would be super cool to see it happen. Personally, having the name or logo omitted from the replica wouldn't bother me in the slightest. It would be cool to have the correct markings, but I could live without them.

Chris thought it was a cool idea, but he didn't really elaborate. He's also busy gearing up for the sale this Saturday, so that's totally understandable that he wouldn't. I'm not sure what his production plans are, but hopefully this will come together one day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back