Rebel Transport scratchbuild.

Scott, yes, a steeper curve in the nose, still not as much as the form will allow, but a lot closer.
Belly plates had a lot of meat trimmed off at the front and inner front, more slimmer/swooping in contour and i heated the front tips up to curve them in more....the lower plates also were moved quite a way back, giving the nose more length.

Martyn....ah whatever...now, where's that hose :lol

lee

Hehe. In all honesty, Lee, I'm a little jealous. I haven't got any further with mine in ages despite having a proper work area now. And you've improved those areas markedly, which leaves me with nothing to one-up you on, lol. :p

Seriously, it looks great. Clear improvements. :thumbsup

There are two pictures of the transport in the new book "Making of the EMPIRE STRIKES BACK", but they are very tiny.

Everything i wanted too see in that book is either missing or tiny buddy lol, i wanted Ion cannon ref too but that got totally ignored and just a tiny background shot printed...... Im still gonna build it though!

Lee

Not as yet, needed some time out from it. Ill get to it someday, just need to wrap up a couple of builds, so the Transport gets full attention again.

Lee

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back