Red Dead Redemption 2 - Arthur's Journal

Hey TuckerMan!
Yep, all textures were stretched for me also. I usually figured out the correct transformations with the help of a round graphic, etc. And then applied the same transformation to other textures.

Edit: sorry for the extremely late reply. I had some busy months.

Red Dead is a awesome franchise and you did it a complete justice! look forwards to seeing the inserts.

Ehyder20 thank you :)

Long time since I posted here, really sorry. I am very busy these days. But I found some time to set up all cigarette cards. I created printable PDF files with front and back sides and also images you can just take and edit yourself if you would like to.

They are added in the drive under ".../ArthurMorganJournal/cigaretteCards/"

I have the feeling I created them a bit too small if you print them out to DinA 4. I did some test prints, and they seemed to be a bit smaller than how it looks in the game holding one in the hand. But not by much. So maybe you want to blow them up just a bit.

Would love to see the results if someone prints them out!

Cheers!

Ehyder20 thank you :)

Long time since I posted here, really sorry. I am very busy these days. But I found some time to set up all cigarette cards. I created printable PDF files with front and back sides and also images you can just take and edit yourself if you would like to.

They are added in the drive under ".../ArthurMorganJournal/cigaretteCards/"

I have the feeling I created them a bit too small if you print them out to DinA 4. I did some test prints, and they seemed to be a bit smaller than how it looks in the game holding one in the hand. But not by much. So maybe you want to blow them up just a bit.

Would love to see the results if someone prints them out!

Cheers!
More amazing been waiting for this before I committed. I'll be sure to post my results. Thanks again.

Beautiful work! I noticed you mentioned that in the game files you found shop catalogs. I was wondering if you remember where you found those.

Beautiful work! I noticed you mentioned that in the game files you found shop catalogs. I was wondering if you remember where you found those.
Thank you very much :)

The catalog should be in here, at least the inside of the pages:

"...\ROCKSTAR\RDR2\Red Dead Redemption 2\textures_0.rpf\textures\item_textures.rpf\"

I never found a good resolution of the outside, sadly.
You will have to do the layout yourself, since the articles are separate textures. It is not per page. (Probably because in the game the catalog updates, depending on your progress in the story)

Hope that helps.

Good lord that's one hell of an undertaking!
Amazing amazing work. Absolutely beautiful

I'm waiting to miss playing the game enough to do my 3rd playthrough and go for the platinum trophy on PS5
(Translates to: Still building myself up to feel capable of it - collecting those bird feathers again? - the small animal pelt lists?)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back