Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Ahh! Gotcha. Yeah that was just a cheap way to set it without touching anything for drying and photos. It's very top heavy and not optimal for a display stand. I'd recommend getting a baseball display stand from amazon. It's essentially a clear acrylic ring that you can set on the base and then set the remote on the ring if you wanted to display it not floating. But again, I've had mine floating for 13 years and it's still working just fine. :)

Here’s your remote btw. I just boxed it up and am about to run it to the post office.
View attachment 1273349

Looks awesome

Number one has arrived...Awesome.....!!!!!!..

Attachments

• IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1849.JPG
    IMG_1849.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 219
Gotta say I think I nailed it lol.
It's funny this guy is like "this is taken from the mold off of the original."
nope, not a chance in hell. That is LITERALLY a repainted Master Replicas. It has all the same incorrect spacing, wrong model parts, and other tells of the MR.
Screen Shot 03-14-20 at 07.08 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 03-14-20 at 07.09 PM.PNG

Last edited:
Gotta say I think I nailed it lol.
It's funny this guy is like "this is taken from the mold off of the original."
nope, not a chance in hell. That is LITERALLY a repainted Master Replicas. It has all the same incorrect spacing, wrong model parts, and other tells of the MR.
View attachment 1275978View attachment 1275979

Freak’n aaay... even the people on set don’t have a clue

I got them from a seller on eBay that goes by thepastorjedi...I purchased several of his plaques over the years and have always been happy with them..the stands are harder to find.....a guy on eBay used to sell them but he doesn't have the smaller size anymore...

stands might be here..https://theforceforum.myshopify.com/collections/display-stands-accessories/products/master-replicas-style-plaque-stand

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back