Interest Resin cast TPS-L2 (modded WM-3)

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, this is a personal project I am working on, and want to see if there anyone else would be interested in purchasing a kit.

I've disassembled a non-working WM-3 and I'm working on casting the individual pieces to make a TPS-L2 replica. The WM-3 and TPS-L2 are almost identical. I will be removing some of the cosmetic differences so that the cast will be identical with the exception that the WM-3 play button says "PLAY" and the TPS-L2 play button says "LISTEN". I've pulled a a few of the smaller detailed pieces and they are coming out great, so I should be able to turn this around pretty quickly once I get the Star Lord belt going - thinking about two weeks to start this run. The pieces will be cast in Smooth-On Onyx, and I will do some light trimming, but I won't be offering this as completed. I will be posting a "how to put it all together" for buyers and it should just require some basic sanding and putting it all together.

My question for anyone interested, would you be willing to spend more for an acrylic window on the front and stickers to complete the kit at more cost, or keep it low cost and leave the details to the buyer? I'm thinking the base kit will be $75, but it would increase if I were to offer stickers and acrylic.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back