Resistance Crait Macrobinoculars / Neuro-Saav ND.621 Rangefinder (TLJ VD)

I've just aquired one of these cameras and stripped it down with macorries video. Sadly I had to break a small lens in the camera but it won't be seen once the camera is back together. Just watched all of Macorries videos.

Here's some new shots of it, showing inside the viewfinder has some sort of screen installed.
Boyega holds it backwards, then flips it around, giving us a split second shot of the viewer.
Also this version appears to not have the rectangular plate on the bottom with the domed rivets.
It also has the sling/strap as featured in the TLJ visual dictionary.
Screen Shot 12-10-19 at 02.15 PM 001.PNG
Screen Shot 12-10-19 at 02.15 PM 002.PNG
Screen Shot 12-10-19 at 02.15 PM.PNG

I still have a few B&H Sportster IV Cine Cameras from the UK might have to look at a TROS version
Same Here. I have two of them that I haven't gotten around to converting.
I'm thinking this might actually be the TLJ Visual dictionary version, although I don't remember seeing it in the movie.
Does anyone know if it's in the new visual dictionary?

Don't think this one (from this footage) is in the film or the new VD. I think the scene in the film uses the Quadnoculars; and they're in the new VD as well.

Starting my build now and this thread has been tremendously helpful! Could someone provide the approximate locations for the swivel sling attachments? I would greatly appreciate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back