RetroToyRevivals legit?

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!
Does anyone know if this website is legit and not a re caster and if their props are of any good quality?

Thanks!

I ran the url through two website checkers, heres the screenshots put together.
As far as being a re-caster or not, hopefully someone else might know more about that, and just hopefully the site isn't anyways.
85 is a decent score. Not totally sure what they used to get the score in the first place though. At least the domain is over 4 years old.
The ones that are a few weeks old and claiming to have AMAZING deals at like 70% and more off....yep, those are totally fake scamming websites for sure.
webdata.jpg

Hi guys...
We are a totally legit website selling reproduction boxes and other period pieces.
I actually own the website and I'm also an RPF member
Any questions please ask
Thanks ...Clive

Hi guys...
We are a totally legit website selling reproduction boxes and other period pieces.
I actually own the website and I'm also an RPF member
Any questions please ask
Thanks ...Clive
Always good to get feed back, and to feel more confident you can trust a website.
I'm sure you know just how many scammer websites are out there, making people on the cautious side of a real good one.
Somwhere in all these topics is a thread about scammers. Be it a website site, or random person scammer...its sad how many of us all here have been scammed in some way or another.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back