Interest Rocketeer Gloves & Button

Would there be an option for us guys who have wide hands? I own your starlord gloves and they’re particularly tight. I’m hoping to avoid tearing the gloves (which has happened).

We do offer custom gloves on our site. They're a bit more expensive as they are made-to-order instead of as part of a larger run.

Getting VERY close...

PPWtTGBh.jpg

SNbv5hGh.jpg

I've set up a pre-order page as we only have 11 sets of buttons at the moment, so this will be a relatively small run to start:

Get your orders in and we'll then know which sizes to make. There is no ETA though as we are still revising the final design.

Who would be interested in a set of Rocketeer Gloves? The idea was to make the base gloves as well as the over-gloves with button and wiring to extend a few inches up the sleeve... all as an easy one-piece glove. Price would likely be around $125-$150 per pair. Post if you're interested and we'll look into the details of doing a run.

Kind regards,
I'll buy a set

Who would be interested in a set of Rocketeer Gloves? The idea was to make the base gloves as well as the over-gloves with button and wiring to extend a few inches up the sleeve... all as an easy one-piece glove. Price would likely be around $125-$150 per pair. Post if you're interested and we'll look into the details of doing a run.

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli
I'm interested in a pair

I have a Comicon coming up in September, and have pre-ordered the gloves. I would like to know if the gloves will be ready by September, or if I need to create my own. I am really counitng on these gloves as all my efforts are spent on the Veepy Jetpack and harness at the moment. But it is what it is, I just would like some info to better plan, thanks.

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli
I want some gloves

Magnoli do You still think the first run will be shipped by August? Comicon in September. Getting really stressed out now lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back