Unlimited Run Rocketeer Helmets

Sorry to hear about the recasting.

This looked like a great kit, it's a shame other people have ruined it and denied the rest of us.

Mine came in Friday and it's AMAZING. It's probably one of my favorite pieces I own now.

IMG_8083.jpg

That really sucks @Ozymandius. I'm now even happier that I was able to get in on your Rocketeer AND Ep VII Stormtrooper helmets. They are the pride of my display.

IMG_20151205_122632.jpg

Give your assistant a pat on the back!
I've bought many, many.. too many... kits before and yours stands out among the very best. The piece is beautiful through-out.. Needing only a quick pass with sand paper to get it ready for paint. The thickness is very even and what I'd consider a perfect medium thickness pull.

Lightning fast turn around and shipping time as well. Thanks very much Oz..
Truly a top quality piece and I can't wait to get it painted. :D

Finally got around to building the kit that I picked up ages back. Awesome quality, it really stood up to my screw-ups. Finished it once, messed up the clear coat, peeled it (literally) and finished it again. Turns out practice is good, because I like the second result way better. Feels warm and brassy.
Sunburst Gold Duplicolor, Antique Gold Rub n' Buff, layered washes in black and brown, 2000 grit here and there, semi-gloss clear. Liner by Valor.
Close_threequarter_2.jpg1_standalone.jpgIMG_3658.JPG

Thanks again. Now to figure out a pack.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back