Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Interested in the harness!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Very interested with all!

I'm interested in the harness.

On the list.. but again.. no guarantee this would fit a different pack
Interested in the harness!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On the list :)
Very interested with all!

On the list.. you guys with packs will need to let me know the spacing of the attachment points.. you may have to mod your packs to fit this harness
I'm interested in the harness.

Listed :)
I'd be interested in all three.

Thanks you sir.. on the list
Very interested in all three!

Add me to that list as well if you would.... Definitely interested.
Thanks!

Ok I just wanted to let everyone know I molded the pack and took a first cast to clean out the mold. I'll cast a few more and start working on making them nice and detailed just like the hero packs :). Here's a pic of the cast that came out today.
IMG_5167.JPG

Sweeeeeeeetness

Ok I just wanted to let everyone know I molded the pack and took a first cast to clean out the mold. I'll cast a few more and start working on making them nice and detailed just like the hero packs :). Here's a pic of the cast that came out today.
View attachment 704206

Whats the plan on the harness buckles? Screen Accurate? Metal?

Thanks
That looks great!

Possibly a 3D print in metal, or cold cast, I want them to function though. Metal ones would probably cost far too much. And they will be as close to screen accurate as possible. Unless you have access to real ones I could mold off of? I have never seen the bigger buckle for sale anywhere.
Whats the plan on the harness buckles? Screen Accurate? Metal?

View attachment 704206
Sure, I could have spent the weekend watching the ultra mega sportsball contest but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from this!!

Is there going to be an option to have this cast in cold cast aluminum, or would that price be ridiculous?

Very interested in the whole kit and kaboodle!!!!

Plating would be the way to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

put me in for all 3!

Sure, I could have spent the weekend watching the ultra mega sportsball contest but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from this!!

I suppose I could, I would need a min number of people for that, and it would add to the cost.. I will see what it would take and figure out a price before I start taking deposits
Is there going to be an option to have this cast in cold cast aluminum, or would that price be ridiculous?

Very interested in the whole kit and kaboodle!!!!

Actually it wouldnt, the screen used packs were never plated. Just painted. And there was at least 1 full metal pack.. but that is again different than all the other packs.
Plating would be the way to go

Yup, understood. I'm exploring this for a personal build. Sorry personal preference. I was just reacting to the idea of cold cast al vs plating on weight and expense. Although electo plating isn't exactly cheap either. All can be achieved with a decent paint job also. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back