Interest Romancing The Stone - "Emerald" & "Map"!!! NEW RUN!!!

Are there any full sets left? If so I’m interested (somehow you are managing to make prop replicas for all my favorite movies lol)

Are there any full sets left? If so I’m interested (somehow you are managing to make prop replicas for all my favorite movies lol)
I know right? I'm gutted I missed the purple Dark Crystal run. Going to have to 3D print my own, and it's just not as good.
Looks fantastic! I though the movie was great for it time, drama and comedy.
Yes, I really enjoy this movie, though the sequel is a bit of a struggle.
I even picked up a copy of Joan Wilder's in-universe book "Romancing the Stone".
Makes for a fun and slightly more obscure addition to the collection. It's the novelisation of the movie, which is a movie about a novelist who writes the novel of her adventures at the end of the movie. Such a great idea.

Romancing the Stone.jpg

Last edited:
Just received mine and its amazing! The map is just like the film version that i remember and the stone is incredible! Im looking for display options like a shadow box or a stand of some sort if anyone has any ideas.

Got mine and both the map and stone are perfect. As usual RelicMaker does some amazing work. On a side note, I would never keep this stone in the crotch of my pants, that bottom point be sharp.

Together with the “Peacock’s Eye” replica, I also finally got to hold and stare in wonder at this stunning replica. The Stone is simply outstanding, and has a real nice weight to it. The Map looks amazing, and the feel of the paper is great.

Just like the Peacock’s Eye, this set joined in on the journey to get to me… once RelicMaker posted it. My sister-in-law collected from Las Vegas, went back home to Dubai with it, relocated London, and brought it with her this weekend to Düsseldorf, Germany!

Thank you RelicMaker

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back