#### RPF items needed for the RPF "museum"

Probably a dumb question and I am still relatively new to the RPF or I should say more frequent in use over the last year but what is a RPF challenge coin and all this stuff for a museum? I know it says things given out at conventions, I am assuming in bigger cities or larger conventions? Here in Nebraska we dont really get conventions which is disappointing. Last year was our first small one which was pretty good considering no one really comes to the middle of nowhere. Anyways, sorry to detour from my original question. So what is a challenge coin?

Probably a dumb question and I am still relatively new to the RPF or I should say more frequent in use over the last year but what is a RPF challenge coin and all this stuff for a museum? I know it says things given out at conventions, I am assuming in bigger cities or larger conventions? Here in Nebraska we dont really get conventions which is disappointing. Last year was our first small one which was pretty good considering no one really comes to the middle of nowhere. Anyways, sorry to detour from my original question. So what is a challenge coin?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenge_coin

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back