Saberbelt.com

Wolfen

Does anyone have contact info for Dave, the owner/operator of saberbelt.com? I ordered a Luke ROTJ belt and a DL-44 holster from him back in September of last year. He emailed me in October saying that it wouldnt be ready for Halloween as he had some bad leather. I replied and told him that I still wanted the belt and was willing to wait for it. I havent heard anything from him since. I have sent several emails over the course of the last 6 months with no response. Any contact info, other than sales@saberbelt.com, would be wonderful. Thanx.

I had the same thing happen to me. Got a letter saying he had recieved a bad bunch of leather and we could either get a refund, or the belt a little after Halloween. I choose to wait it out for the belt. I wonder if any one who took the refund offer got one?

I have sent a couple of follow up emails but none have responded too. So, please add me to the list of people he owes stuff too.

-OWK

nice to see the latest batch of emails got received.......that's another story entirely - here we go:

Luke ROTJ Buckles - original supplier got out of the game due to real life demanding more and more of his time, I can understand and respect that. I have spent the past 6 months trying to find a supplier for the buckles to keep them affordable. For the quantity I would need to order, it wasn't adding up. So, at this point I have been kicking around canceling those orders because I realistically don't know when I can offer the buckles.

Any other outstanding order - as with my ROTJ Buckle supplier, real life has gotten in my way. Today (Sunday) my only day off and only chance to work on leather projects (as seems every Sunday lately), it is cold and rainy which is not a good combo for working on leather, from my experience. I won't put out a sub par product just for the sake of getting stuff out the door, my quality is more important to me than a deadline. But, I have to face reality, with less and less personal time to devote to the leather end and more time being demanded by real life, this happens. Heck, the last time I was on the RPF, it was Sept of 09 (just wow.....I am amazed by that)

I have requests for orders that I have not, nor have any intention of taking. In plain english, I have not accepted new orders in a long time because of this very problem.

Moving forward - after sleeping on it last night I am going to be issuing refunds on the outstanding orders and the leather portion of my site is going away. I'm sorry but real life has just taken over for me, with working 6 days a week, I just don't have the time to devote to putting out the quality that I expect from myself and, as I said earlier, I won't put out something that is sub par just to push something out the door.

Dave

Wolfen and ObiWan_Knievil - refunds sent tonight. As you can see, I don't get much time on the computer at all any more. Sorry about the delay

Dave

I also received my refund. Thank you Dave, I appreciate the honesty and follow through.
Mods, feel free to lock the topic.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back