Scans of "The Paintings of Hogwarts" book

AJLoCascio

Sr Member
Hey folks!

So I'm on the hunt for scans from the Collectors of edition of "Harry Potter from: Page to Screen" - but only from the "The Paintings of Hogwarts" book.

Does anyone on here who owns a copy have the kindness in their heart to do some HQ scans of this hidden gem?

This is all I could manage to find online

fd8b8c7e2ad79bf172851e1f73cfc05b.jpg

Cheers!
-Moony

Hey Mooniteman! I'm on the lookout for the same! My plan is to have lots of Hogwarts paintings on one wall. I found this really talented guy in China who copies any painting so I would only need frames (and the scans of the book of course ;-)). I would go for antique gothic frames / mirror frames which look exactly like the ones used in the movies.

I hope somebody will help us out :)

Hello, me is not regrettably of scan of the book to be proposed to you, but I have to find on Web of the portraits of the main staircase and the Dumbledore office.
You can verify them on Post #10326 #10447 #10444 #10443 on : Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back