Limited Run Screen Accurate Fabric: Obi-Wan Kenobi Revenge of the Sith Wool Robe

I've sourced some screen accurate fabric. Only 30 Yards! Once it's sold out, that's it. $40.00 a yard.

I'm selling it by the yard as I'm currently swamped with commissioned work so making completed robes won't be on the table for a while yet.

The first photo is from the Dressing a Galaxy: Limited Edition book. This is a swatch cut from the same bolt of fabric as was used to make the Obi-Wan Kenobi Revenge of the Sith Robe. The following pictures are of the finished screen used Robe, and then my Wool Blend fabric which is identical in color and weave. This material is medium weight and has a great drape.

DAG: Swatch from the screen used fabric bolt

DAGRObe.jpg

The finished Robes used in the film:
ROTSExhibit.JPG
ROTSExhibit1.JPG
ROTSExhibit2.JPG
ROTSExhibit3.JPG
ROTSExhibit4.jpg

My Wool Blend Fabric:

IMG_20211206_113113.jpg
ROTSRobefabr.jpg
TOP: My Swatch BOTTOM: DAG Swatch
DAGRObe.jpg

My 100% Wool Fabric is still available but this Wool Blend is limited to just 30 yards. If you're outside the U.S. please PM me for insured shipping rates.

Last edited:
Thank you. Yeah the Star Wars costumes, especially for the Prequels were all high end couture fabrics or custom woven for the production.

The Obi-Wan robe fabric for AOTC and ROTS was custom made for the movie. The Alec Guinness Kenobi inner silk robe fabric is crazy expensive. More than double the cost of this.

I have this beautiful custom dyed Cream crinkled cotton available for purchase. I used this same fabric to make the Obi-Wan Ep. 3 Tunic set pictured below and I only have 45 yards left. It's very unlikely I'll restock it, so make sure to get some before it sells out. If you're outside the U.S. PM me as your order will have to be processed manually due to the wild variation in shipping costs abroad.

ErrolMustafarObiUnweathered (1).jpg
ErrolMustafarObiUnweathered (5).jpg
Ewan Ep.3 Tunic (Unweathered) (1).jpg
Ewan Ep.3 Tunic (Unweathered) (2).jpg
Ewan Ep.3 Tunic (Unweathered) (3).jpg
Ewan Ep.3 Tunic (Unweathered) (5).jpg

The above fabric for the Outer Tunic is now for sale in a limited capacity. Also in the listing is a link to a great Tunic pattern available for purchase by a good friend of mine in his Etsy shop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back