Star Wars Screen Accurate Luke ROTJ Cloak Fabric

Sold for 425 USD - Out of Stock
I'm selling the very last 9.5 yards of the screen accurate Luke ROTJ fabric that I acquired back in 2017. This last bit is from my personal collection. I purchased this from one of my many suppliers and it was a deadstock item, of which I bought all that they had. For those of you who followed my posts about it, you know the time and research that's been dedicated to sourcing the closest materials I can to the real thing without having anything custom woven and I specialize in Jedi costumes and fabrics.

www.threadlair.com/shop

This is being sold in one, uncut piece, and I will not be cutting any to sell out by the yard, otherwise I'll be stuck with a single yard or two which I have no use for. There is more than enough to make a single cloak, or if you plan your cuts carefully, you may be able to get more.

This is a rare opportunity and I've received many, many requests for this fabric. I've searched ever since 2017 to find more of this exact material, but I've not been able to.

Price includes PP fees and shipping within the U.S. International buyers PM me for insured shipping rates.

P.S. For anyone who wants this fabric, but this is out of your price range (or this 9.5 yards is sold by the time you see this post in the Junkyard) I have 23 yards of a very close approxmated Wool Blend available for purchase here:

This too is limited stock, so don't miss out on either version.

Thanks for looking!

20240404_095603.jpg
20240404_095710.jpg
20240404_095801.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back