Question Selling 3D files for self-printing

Laserschwert

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd like to know if it's possible to sell 3D files (made by me) for printing in the "Project Runs" forum? I mean, I understand that I need at least 50 posts and a premium membership to sell at all in the PR forum (and I will get there), I just want to be prepared when that day comes.

The question came up because the classifieds guidelines don't exactly cover 3D printing at home (the closest to that would probably be an "unllimited run"), so what's the general consensus about selling selfmade 3D files?

I'd like to know if it's possible to sell 3D files (made by me) for printing in the "Project Runs" forum? I mean, I understand that I need at least 50 posts and a premium membership to sell at all in the PR forum (and I will get there), I just want to be prepared when that day comes.

The question came up because the classifieds guidelines don't exactly cover 3D printing at home (the closest to that would probably be an "unllimited run"), so what's the general consensus about selling selfmade 3D files?
An Unlimited Run in the Project Runs forum would be fine.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back