SHIELD ID Card

Kind of disappointed in the quality of the EFX ID card. The rest of the unit is nice, but the fan made cards here on the RPF
are much higher quality than the "official" one sadly. The metal shield in the set though is badass. :)

Kind of disappointed in the quality of the EFX ID card. The rest of the unit is nice, but the fan made cards here on the RPF
are much higher quality than the "official" one sadly. The metal shield in the set though is badass. :)

I would love to get my hands on the metal badge and ID wallet. Even a good replica would do!

This is my custom SHIELD ID that I just finished. Obviously this one is filled out for my info, but I have the blank templates I might post later. I kinda like this design over the official Agents of SHIELD IDs. I have a reverse side as well, but its filled out with my info that I don't wanna post so I'll have to save a blank version of it later.

MY SHIELD ID CARD FINAL.jpg

I also have my own version of the Avengers ID card in the works, and I'd like to make the Super Human Registration ID card as well.

Does anyone know what font is used for the "S.H.I.E.L.D." letters on the top of the show used ID cards?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back