Limited Run SHIELD Lobby Concept Sculpture from The Winter Soldier

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The list is closing this evening, 8/22, and I am running these this week. Final cost is $90 plus $10 for shipping. If you want one, payments due now.

If anyone here has perused the Art of the Winter Soldier book, you may have seen this lobby sculpture. After recreating the one seen in the movie, I wanted to tackle this one. I have taken the liberty to enlarge the text because of water jet limitations, but otherwise I feel this is an awesome piece. (Yes, I know the illustrated one is bowed, but I'm going with flat.)

These are 5" x 7" and water jet cut from .25" aluminum and will need to be polished upon arrival in your hands (from finger prints and minor production smudges only).

The list:

1 - Tommychamp - Payment Coming
2 - enterprise0216 - PAID
3 -
4 -
5 -

Thanks,
Sean

shieldstand01.jpg

shieldstand02.jpg

shieldstand03.jpg

shieldstand04.jpg

shieldstand05.jpg

shieldstand06.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SHIELD The Winter Soldier Concept Sculpture

SERIOUSLY?????? I'm already in debt to you, and then you bring out this??? I'll see what I can do, lol. These are beautiful.

size? Im thinking it would look cool behind some 1/6 scale figures..... but I think it would need to be like 14" tall (pretty big for a piece of Aluminum).

size? Im thinking it would look cool behind some 1/6 scale figures..... but I think it would need to be like 14" tall (pretty big for a piece of Aluminum).

Nick Fury says "You better get this now, or I'm going to..." and that's all I can actually post on this family friendly board.

shieldstand07.jpg

I've got two interested. I'm able to trim $10 off the cost, according to my cutter, and I'll be closing this thread Sunday night and cutting thereafter.

So if anyone wants in, jump now.

The list is closing this evening, 8/22, and I am running these this week. Final cost is $90 plus $10 for shipping. If you want one, payments due now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back