Shop happening's

Great kits, looking forward to it
Thanks Friend, Yep I am still pondering the lighting which way to go seems like the way this is built you have to start right off with what ever you are running on it I do need to find what I need more than just leds the protius sub will be coming here soon just am in the bsg mood Thanks Friend

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments really helps a old fart like me along. So smoothing has been quite the quest this thing has give me fits but its really taking shape now I sculpted the bottom way to much so band saw took away the to much then finley got it close just getting it slick which seems to be very hard to get it there if I paint now it will be too bumpy looking may be I think all those divits will show, and scraping seems to be the trick should some red putty be in play. Here is where it is atm still got to cut the door in and make steps it is what it is Enjoy
IMG_1892.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG
Okay Guys, lots more smoothing has to happen. It is getting there, now for the bsg I am thinking about running some leds around inside then drilling out all the windows so the light can shine just to light it up some bit now here is what I am thinking big project ahead and here is the pic making this 1/2 studio scale would be fun and cool here is a peek
IMG_1891.JPG
Yes this is what this will be 1/2 studio scale that would make it almost 4 foot or close very close. I think this would be a fun and cool build we shall see as said got to get this nav ship done sculpt up the little dude out there peeing with the robot looking out at him as on film also I have a duck awaiting on the bench done band sawed ready for some cutting and those fish are still hanging around as well lots to do many things happening hard wood is complete done job wifey can do it so get ready for some quest bout to happen out the in the old shop Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks Always to all you Guys for following along on my crazy quest, Thanks always for the likes and comments much needed hoping to get over all this pain but I have been trying to be tough but man we shall soon see. So out there in the old shop been working on smoothing out the nav ship and it has been tough as well, but its getting there. more than likely I will do some kind of lights on the moebius bsg just got to these models are getting crazy on cost. I am glad I got the bundle deal all 3 for 300 not to bad I guess. So on smoothing I am testing the red putty and it seems to be working. I also cut the back door in, Here is some fun Happening Enjoy
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1900.JPG
Also got the screamin Chewie started on a rebuild doing a bit of gap filling with and left over clay I will do this under or along his arms and all over here and there give him a more fur look here this quest is Enjoy
IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG
Yep this is for me Friend that I did the mando ship for more to happen on this I also got this redo project for my Brother in law some kind of coconut carved out rigger have to do some research on this
IMG_1904.JPG
That part I cut off the nav ship will give me a starting point to make a smaller one yep bsg awaits some lights and some more building also been painting on some ghords busy day out there in the old shop as always lots more bout to happen as said another duck those fish the other ghord I started lets see what happens next Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for the likes and comments always helps old me. So in the shop today made some good progress. got the bsg bridge all lit now for the rest of that part got all the leds soldered ready to apply also sprayed a silver base on the inside to reflect the lights black primer on the outside. Then over to the ghord did a bit of painting on it, after that the nav ship and its still not all the way there but very close. I haven't mixed any clay yet but when I do the steps for the ship I will be mixing then any left over stead of waste I will work on Chewie. Still hurting bad but everything busy keeps me mind off it Here is a bunch of fun happening out there in the old shop Enjoy
IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_1910.JPG
All this is now smooth still got a hit here and there but after the bottom just need to let it sit over nite and cure now for more fun
IMG_1911.JPG
No light leaks one more hole to drill in the bridge then that will be done other than all the other holes onward
IMG_1912.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG
All leds soldered up ready for install I made some small holders for the leds I will use 2 on each side of the head onward
IMG_1914.JPG
Ghords in play, Okay Guys I still got ghords and many other things happening out there in the old shop Yep thatis me crazy striping box has all me pin striping brushes and allthe other goodys needed for laying down the line So be ready I am just getting started as I always say I never give up it always works out and more coming out there Thanks Jim

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back