Show us your Star Trek costume

I can say I FINALLY got the premier tunic. Long story short... chasing emails to the CBS licensing person over Anovos finally got it done.

The quality is good. The colar has a decent diamond pattern, and the fit good. Amazing how the standard line was a small medium, and the premiere is a correct medium. Not sure I understand why they make them different but they do. Anyways I finally got what I ordered... so yeah!

View attachment 1472977
u got an Anovos one? How? I thought they were gone?

u got an Anovos one? How? I thought they were gone?
Its a long story. After Anovos ghosted me, ive received no emails from Anovos since ~ Dec2020... i hunted and found the CBS Anovos license person. Within 1.5 weeks, i got my premiere TOS Scotty tunic. I have written him to say ive not recieved a return label for the other one ... but he was on vacation... ill have to follow up. So in the end I got the tunic and all my money is out of Anovos.

I need to know y'alls tactics at hunting down these Anovos people. Can't believe what extents we have to go to so we can get our stuff.
Searching google, persistence and in my case luck. I actually called CBS customer helpline until i got the number for VP of products or something. Then it was chasing emails and be polite and persistent. Finally got to the right person.

252751317_10158759180703471_3195393617283088083_n.jpeg
123330147_10158007722283471_4310345567402492143_n.jpeg
193008476_10158483420343471_2458132645068008387_n.jpeg
191804459_10158483416303471_6821068119764135417_n.jpeg

Here's a couple shots my daughter took of me back in May of 2021. The Star Trek Original Series Set Tour in Ticonderoga! James Cawley and his team have made a magical place for all Trek fans and non Trekkies to enjoy!

Here I am with a custom Tunic made by Stephanie (murraymousie) on Ebay with the Delta Shield and braids from Scott Nakada.

I dig the black and white pics...A tribute to the photos in the Making of Star Trek book!

Last edited:
Greetings…..Below are some recent purchases to make a Cage/WNMHGB ensemble….just waiting for deliveries.

Of course I’m a day late and dollar short, and missed the boat on buying higher quality apparel, and bells and whistles cage props when they were released years ago. The goal now is to try to make cheap and inaccuracies……look good!

The Communicator (picture is representative) has been in my collection for some time. I bought a second playmates laser pistol to modify and add the rear gears and also cross hatch paint the grip. I’ll have figure out a way of attaching the pistol to the belt. A few alternatives are magnets, attaching a belt clip to the pistol that slides on to the belt, or….I have a 3D print file for a holster made for this cage pistol from someone else on Thingverse……of course, the holster is not Star Trek “cannon” to the cage pistol. I’ll be using gray fabric dye for the pistol belt and belt suspenders.

Not sure yet to invest in a custom gray landing party jacket.

A WIP…..
2192F158-0E32-44EF-9502-D0500AA1D3D4.jpeg

It’s too bad The Cage/WNMHGB didn’t have a Tricorder to show…oh well.

Peace

Last edited:
View attachment 1600926

I've been enjoying Strange New Worlds.

The only things I made here were the phaser holster (from scratch) and the phaser (3D printed from the Limeybuilds version) Although you can't really see either of those in this picture. Also, these are not the right boots...

That SNW Tunic is gorgous! I'd love to pick your brain as to where you aquired it! Most retailers I've seen online offering a SNW tunic always typically has the command stars finish half way down to the elbow and the rest is the plain material

Hi…….I’m debating on cosplaying at WonderCon this weekend as a member of season 1, episode pilot ….of Star Trek TOS.

As posted previously, the uniform and props..in this thread…..I bought a GI olive drab green web utility belt which I need to change to the color either light gray or silverish.

I already tried using Pearl Gray….RIT dye. It turned out to be a bust….all it did was get it darker closer to the color black.

I thought of using spray paint……but since it is a belt that will bend around my waist and rolling it up when not using it…..I thought it would show signs of the paint cracking and peeling, chipping as the belt was bending and flexing.

Perhaps there’s a better way.

Are there any other suggestions someone here might have?

Thanks In Advance

1AD691ED-5C73-46A6-B22D-FA8D11C7D19E.jpeg

Peace

Went to WonderCon 2023, but decided not to Cosplay…..for sure Comic-Con.

Here’s the Star Trek…Club’s booths this year…

3 Clubs….
90C5F15D-05B5-4530-BA02-D0A8456CB159.jpeg

Peace

Last edited:
View attachment 1600926

I've been enjoying Strange New Worlds.

The only things I made here were the phaser holster (from scratch) and the phaser (3D printed from the Limeybuilds version) Although you can't really see either of those in this picture. Also, these are not the right boots...
I'm very interested in where you got the uniform. I've been wanting to do a SNW style Dr. MCcoy.

I'm very interested in where you got the uniform. I've been wanting to do a SNW style Dr. MCcoy.
The general go-to for SNW is Cosermart, they have a Facebook group search for "Star Trek Uniform&Clothing" where they post prototypes and listen to feedback from the fans, the eBay store is best-cos310.

I binged and bought the blue, gold, and green, you should know that the only one that has ranks are the gold and green for Captain, if you message them on Facebook before you order they will throw in some ribbon for you to DIY.

The general go-to for SNW is Cosermart, they have a Facebook group search for "Star Trek Uniform&Clothing" where they post prototypes and listen to feedback from the fans, the eBay store is best-cos310.

I binged and bought the blue, gold, and green, you should know that the only one that has ranks are the gold and green for Captain, if you message them on Facebook before you order they will throw in some ribbon for you to DIY.
Thank you. I've been recommended that site before but the shoulders of the tunic look better on you than on the site. I also haven't seen the medical uniform. Its good to know I can message them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back