Interest Sith Holcrons zenix

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few years back I made completed and kit versions of the sith holocron. The thread is long gone but I do still have the files I used to laser cut, the technique developed for the gold inlay, and I now have a sweet lasercutter at my hackerspace.

Here are the pics I still have from my initial run:

gold.jpg

IMG_20111003_150402.jpg
IMG_20111003_150315.jpg
The kit would come with all the pieces above, except the saber crystal. I'll have to see if I can make more of those.
panel.jpg

SithHolocron.jpg
from the visual dictionary. The image is flipped by the dictionary creator which is why the text is backwards. Also it was made 12" for photo details. Mine is hand sized.

I'm gauging interest at $75 for the kit including USA shipping, and $200 assembled, including USA shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have too much experience assembling kits...how difficult would ya say it is? Doesnt look to bad from what I can see.

I am definitely interested. My E-Bay is Batroacher2 if you need me to be vouched for.

oh cool it looks like there's interest. I'l super busy for the next few weeks since I've been in vancouver all month working at the 3d printer company tinkerine.com but i'm getting back to Baltimore saturday, and heading right to london on tuesday. I'll be back sept 7th, am shooting TWO kickstarter videos, building the giant wethebuilders.com ben franklinstein crowdsourced 3d sculpture, heading to silver spring maker faire the 14th and teaching a tecture about 3d printing and laser cutting on the 16th, and giving an Ignite talk on the 18th, and then going to maker faire in ny sept 20-21 in NY, but the 22nd i'll be back in baltimore and can hit up this project that week. have $ ready because I'll call for payments that week as i get started on the run and order material

bumping this interest thread. I'll start getting things ready and then will convert it to a sale thread.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back