Done / Completed Solid Pewter Cast Clan of Two Mudhorn signet from The Mandalorian

Collectorchris

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am updating my sculpt to correct the teeth on the Mud Horn signet and getting a small 4lbs supply of pewter to make these cast in solid metal. It is lead free with .5% Copper to add more durability.

This will be screen accurate in size and design with more squared rather than pointed teeth.

I am going to make the first test cast in a week or so, but would like to know if there is any interest in one of these?

Last edited:
I have the materials ordered to pour some castings, I should have them in by next weekend, then I will be able to determine weight, amount of pewter needed each. I can figure cost at that point, but I am thinking it will be less than $50 including shipping. The cost will be cheaper if there is significant number interested.

I did some solid pewter casts. I have 6 currently available, with another 2lbs of pewter left. These weigh roughly 4/5 oz each some vary. These are lead free and have only received some filing to remove excess material and an Scotch bright wipe. If there is interest I can cast about 8 more before I have to order more pewter.

Cost will be $45 shipped in US First Class Mail.

$60.00 shipped international USPS First Class International Shipping.

C2BFB1DA-99CA-462F-8C83-24313B55BACE.jpeg

A2089A22-2AE3-4B67-9016-203A3C70417A.jpeg

97417100-A29A-467D-B78C-2A2311F74C40.jpeg

Backs
5E2BB451-37F5-4929-B8D8-04C5AF1E3AAD.jpeg

please shoot me a PM with shipping information and post in this thread if you would like one please.

Last edited:
I do have a few cast with the original “fangs” rather than “flat” upper teeth.

those are done in one of the original molds from my resin cast models.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back