Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : MARK 43 Armor 3D ready !!!

More progress of 3d model preparing and design changes. We plan to make the glove armor in a way of not destroying the looks and make use of the groove lines design to part it.
BA1A0BE2-D3C2-4BDB-9902-18F525C555D8_zps6wblw6yy.jpg

And I have done the design changes to pelvis armor with extension too, it should go up and connect underneath the torso to minimize leakage by my end :)
8FAF4A29-FBB3-442D-8E4A-0A50F249242D_zpsqsurlfq7.jpg

Pelvis armor parting as colors showing, same as I did to the torso piece, there are certain range of adjustment on side could be made with less headache in coverage.
48C9B350-01D4-44F7-90FF-9FBB10219E00_zpsxytygetp.jpg

We are doing all these changes to get better work and keeping it looks nice for wearing the suit ;) hope you guys like it. So stay tune for more update of the printed piece :D

Man, that's soooo beautiful! Keep up the wonderful work:cool

That's some really solid work. I'm at the core/pelvis area in my build. Printed out the whole thing and went to attached it all, and realized I needed about 4 more inches to fit around the hips. Total bummer!

This suit will hit the jackpot in news tomorrow when it's out! Keep it up man! Loving where the quality of details is going on with this suit! :love

This is such a beautiful suit! Can I have one for Christmas?

Been a long time since I've been on the RPF, but I've kept up with your work on the Facebook posts you make, and man you've been working hard making some amazing suits. I've sent a PM, hope you get it. Keep up the amazing work, my friend. Your dedication to constantly improving and making your suits more and more accurate makes them worth every single dime, and it really goes a long way to show your integrity as an artist. You could have easily sat back and raked in the cash with your current suits, but you not only continue to refine them, but you tackle more Iron Man suits and more characters! I WILL own at least one full suit of something from you one day. The helmet I had gotten from you a long time ago is one of my most treasured pieces, and I won't stop there!!!

Hope you ALL had a great Christmas, please have a safe New Years Eve, and thank you for continuing to make these amazing works of art for fans all over the world, Leslee!!!

J

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back