Spiderman Costume Advice

Walk

I'm looking into buying this Spider-man costume. But I'm worried of the quality and if it will fit me correctly.

This is the costume in question.

Adult Realistic Spiderman Costume - Spider-Man Authentic Costumes

This is what I think might be the same costume in a hilarious college humor sketch about the Spider-man reboot. It looks good here, but Im not actually sure this is it and again, Im worried about sizing (even though measurements are provided.)

Gritty Superhero Reboot - CollegeHumor video

Just to give you an idea of my fit. I'm about 5, 9 and 160, very fit, martial artist type build.

Any consumer advice? Has anyone here had experience with the costume? At near 200 I expect it to be pretty good.

Thanks

Last edited:
Wow...

Ok, I just had my mind blown. Coming across this website...

http://www.heroeslocker.com/product.php?id_product=12

I definitely think I'll be buying from here. Anyone had previous experience dealing with THL?

They're stuff looks very impressive, I didn't know things like this existed lol.

I want to buy the "Comic Spidey" version but unlike the other listing for the movie costume, they're no details.

Alright if your really looking for a great quality spidey suit in comic version, check out:
Spidey4fun, google him, I'm sure you'll like his stuff..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back