Spiderman Glowing Eye Noir

You could try getting one of those glow-stick necklaces, they come in all sorts of colors, and lining the inside rim of the goggles with them, I mean, those things ar sold at the Dollar store, so it might be worth a buck to try, if not you can always rave with em.
Another idea, possibly getting mirrored window tint, and putting it on the outside of the goggle, them put glow-liners(that's my new term of the day) on the inside rim as I said above, and that might give a faint glow from behind mirrored goggles. It might be an idea, I don't know how you'd get a good silvery glow unless the maybe found white EL wires, which Iknow exist, but have no personal experience with.

The originally lense color would it be better clear or in black? Trying to think or what would give off the best impression with the mirror tint lol dont want to blind myself

I did a spiderman noir costume last fall using those same goggles. Just make sure you get the reflective lenses - they'll shine better than any glowstick/ other lighting technique.

There are no double-breasted leather vests out there that match the needed look, so you'll have to get a sewing pattern and modify it.

going to have to look at another website then since the one that has the goggles doesnt have them with reflective lenses. Or did you put the reflective lenses in?

To be honest as long as there is flash and you have chrome tinted or reflective lenses they should shine like in the game, I wouldnt suggest any leds for the goggles. wires and battery packs can get annoying and make the mask lumpy.

For the vest my seamstress did all of the work and she made the whole vest completely from scratch creating her own patterns and such, I would recommend buying like a cheap vest or even one thing I did at the begining was researched buying different patterns and linking them or altering them. I.e vest, double breasted.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back