Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Re: Spiderman Lenses - Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Custom *New lens option*

I just added info to the first post with regards to the new lens option :)

Just added a new member to the family.

Scarlet Spiderman!

These were done as a commission for another member but are available for anyone else who would like a set. They are not specific to any actual comic drawing, more of my interpretation, just for something a little different.

Hey tjack. Received my stuff. The lenses aren't attached to the frames though, how do you suggest I attach them? Also how do I shape the lenses to curve?

Hey tjack. Received my stuff. The lenses aren't attached to the frames though, how do you suggest I attach them? Also how do I shape the lenses to curve?

Glad to hear they arrived. I never attach the lenses when shipping - if I did, the lenses would melt when you use the heat gun to shape them.

Also, shipping them flat keeps the costs down. I only charge $5 (which is included in the price), if they are pre-shaped, they need to go in a small box instead of padded envelope and the overseas shipping jumps to around $20.

If you are using a faceshell, heat them gradually until they adjust to the curve of your shell, otherwise keep making small adjustments until they fit your face comfortably.

I usually just use hot glue or crazy glue for attaching the lenses.

Nice one. Thank you bud. Great lenses by the way. Highly recommended to anyone considering.

No problem, feel free to contact me with any questions :)

Just got my frames and lenses yesterday. Fast shipping and they look amazing! Can't wait to use them. Thank you much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a request for these, I think they look pretty cool :)

Any way we can see TASM2 frames with the honeycomb pattern lenses from the first movie?

Got my Amazing Spider-Man 2 lenses....pretty damn impressive. A pleasure good sure.

Any way we can see TASM2 frames with the honeycomb pattern lenses from the first movie?

I will take a pic tonight to show how it looks

-----update-----

bad cellphone pic, but this is how they would look

Last edited:

Thank you for the pic. I like it. I'm going to buy a set of those
Btw, are those lenses the printed hexagon or the sticker? Looking at the first post I kind of like the shinnyness of the sticker version.

Last edited:

those are the printed ones. The sticker ones are quite shiny, I was really hoping I could find someone who made the stickers in a smaller hexagon pattern as they would have been perfect.

I'll pm you my paypal address

Had a request for a set of ASM2 frames with the gold sticker on silver mirror film.

I got my lenses and I LOVE THEM!!! but I got a lil over zealous and stupid me didn't tried forming it AFTER i attached the tint. Needless to say I ruined the tint, any way I can order just replacement tint for my order :)

Not the first person to do that and probably won't be the last, lol. Ill send you a pm

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back