Interest Spun captain america shield kit

bwsfx

Hello all

Looking to see the interest in a spun Captain America Shield Kit..

Kit would include:

Aluminum Shield with grooves 26" diameter
1 Metal Star
1 Set of brackets
1 Label Plate for inside shield.

Total Cost: $700 + shipping

This would be a DIY project, but all you would need to do is put together and paint.

We could assemble and paint for you, but price would obviously increase.

That seems like a good price for the whole package, but I'd definitely want to see the final product before committing that kind of $$ to an interest thread :)

Here is an example of a comic style one we have made. The new one would be a movie style shield with metal star, exposed metal rings and translucent paints. Of course, when we get one done, we will post pics of that style. But at least, for now, you can see the quality shield we have produced.

IMG_1361.JPGIMG_1353.JPGIMG_5421.JPGIMG_5407.JPG

Just out of curiosity, how much do your comic style ones run? I greatly prefer it to the movie version but don't want to drop that much money on one of the pretty brushed aluminum ones when I'd just be painting over all of that anyway.

I might be interested pending shipping to Italy.

The comic style one looks having a fantastic paintjob!!:eek

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited:
Quality goods take a lot of time and skill to do right. And anything nice costs money. From the description, the price sounds justified. It would be great to see more pictures as this develops.

Hello all...

sorry for the delay. We have been on a pretty big project that will take the next few months to complete. After that, I will post an update with a finished shield.

Thanks

I haven't posted in a few years, but I have to say from someone who has taken the time to make a shield himself, I know the time and work it takes to make one of these things. I think your price is more than fair. Good luck w/the sale. I would love to see some shots of your movie style version as well. The paint job for your comic style shield is superb. Really pops. I might just be my eye sight, but the blue in your shield looks just a little too dark for my personal taste. The first shot looks like an accurate blue, so I think it is just a combo of my eye sight and the screen. But your work looks great.

I'd be curious to know if you also make a Winter Soldier type shield. Keep up the great work and good luck with the run.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back