squirrel cage fans???

polymerarmory

Does anyone have a source for the Nidec GAMMA26 model A33998 squirrel cage fan/blowers?

I'm looking to get some for some helmets and all of the links I have to places that use to have them don't seem to anymore.

Thanks
Eric

dont know on those, but i recently seen some SC fans battery operated at wally worlds. they look easy enough to hack the casing down to something to could fit in there, and run wires to the batt pack and switch in a better suited spot.

i had that thought when i seen them.

Thanks guys I'll check them out.

I actually spoke to a rep at Nidec and he said that those fans are manufactured for different end users for specific applications, and they don't sell directly, unless of course I wanted to order 5000 or more parts. :confused

The biggest problem is I don't know who these were made for, I got them from someone else, who got them from some one else, type thing.

-Eric

well you could get one of those i mentioned from wally world and mess with it, theyre pretty cheap so affordable to get and hack one down and see if itll work out.

Did anyone find any gamma26 fans. I've been looking as well and these are hard to track down now...

So far nothing, the rep told me to look into the companies that buy them from Nidec for their applications, he mention TI and another company but both of those have come up with nothing for me.

I'm kinda stumped, it sucks too cause those are great fans for helmets.

-Eric

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back