Star Destroyer Avenger part ID help please

Hey guys,

Do you have any idea about this hatch ? It's about 3 cm long.

isdhatch.jpg

Hey guys, I really need your help.

I would need high quality pics of this area :

isdwanted1111.jpg

Actually I have no good (front) pics of this area and I have hard times to figure what parts were used.

Also (still in the same area), does any of you guys know what are those parts ?

isdwanted1112.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance !

isdwanted1112.jpg

I wonder if the three pieces with the first arrow could be parts that are shaved off of part A18 of the 1/20 Tyrell Six Wheeler. They had to shave those parts off for the part to be used elsewhere on the Star Destroyer, maybe the boys at ILM utilized the "leftovers" here by gluing them to a styrene chip..... just a thought.

isdwanted1112.jpg

I wonder if the three pieces with the first arrow could be parts that are shaved off of part A18 of the 1/20 Tyrell Six Wheeler. They had to shave those parts off for the part to be used elsewhere on the Star Destroyer, maybe the boys at ILM utilized the "leftovers" here by gluing them to a styrene chip..... just a thought.

That's funny Jay,I was just looking at the 1/12 Tyrell the other day & thought part G18 looked close but to tall.

I'ld like to see what the part in the middle is that Julien ID'd, I wonder if it has a "tab" on it for these three pins to be glued upon.

Dirtydave, I also looked through the 1/12 Tyrrell and the 312T, and these where the ideal match, Still wondering if it's a perfect fit for the space on Tox's ISD.

Thanks guys, I ve also looked at this part but those are not a perfect match :( Another part would be from the 88 mm which is a plate (right size) with 3 pins, but those pins dont have 2 levels, just one, so its probably not the right part either.

The middle part is actually a section of the Midway carrier deck, the part is only visible on this pic so it was hard to find under this angle... I'll take a pic of the part ! That's actually the notched (for the elavator) section of the deck ! (if that makes sense)

Hi Julien,

I have just bought some Revell "Battle of Midway" kits and they have some parts with the two levels which look just about right if they were glued to a flat plate ?

I have also PM to your personal e mail with another question please
Andrew

Thanks guys, I ve also looked at this part but those are not a perfect match :( Another part would be from the 88 mm which is a plate (right size) with 3 pins, but those pins dont have 2 levels, just one, so its probably not the right part either.

The middle part is actually a section of the Midway carrier deck, the part is only visible on this pic so it was hard to find under this angle... I'll take a pic of the part ! That's actually the notched (for the elavator) section of the deck ! (if that makes sense)

I need again your help !

heatsink.jpg

Does anyone know where I could find those folded heatsinks ? They look very similar to the one used on the T-16... Any help would be much appreciated ! Thank you :)

Hey guys,

I need your help for those 2 parts !

Any idea ? :)

nonherosideunknown.jpg

Thank you in advance !

Julien

Yes ! I have an idea, Julien !!
But I can help for only one part now.

I believe this part is right. What do you think ?

**** Please somebody show me the fine pics of ISD(Avenger) !! ****

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back