Limited Run Star Trek - Edith Keeler Prop Newspapers - The City on the Edge of Forever

Still available!

I'll see what I can do. Is there any better reference for this? I know the full ad exists in some form, but I'm not sure about the cover. This would have been another Earl Hays Press prop.
Some better reference (black and white but it’s a start)

292EC76A-7F2C-44E3-88E7-FBCBBB1BD268.jpeg
1A0B58D1-822F-4206-A8CE-E09490C7566D.jpeg

Some better reference (black and white but it’s a start)
Appears to be a fan-made recreation of the art. There is a possibility that EHP may still have some kind of reference for at least part of this prop. I will attempt to check with them after my other orders there are completed.

Still available!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder of this offer, I just placed an order through eBay. About two weeks ago, I had the great pleasure to visit the Star Trek Set Tour (link is to my album of pictures on Google Photos) in Ticonderoga NY. In the lobby area of the tour building are the two two alternative newspapers mounted on the wall (visible in the second photo in the album). I wonder if they are your creations?

In Google Photos the scroll wheel can be used to zoom into an image. In the album I am visible in a few photos take by my wife - I'm the person taking pictures with a DSLR camera, and I have around my shoulder a semi-working reproduction Tricorder that I made from scratch in about 1975.

Thanks for the reminder of this offer, I just placed an order through eBay. About two weeks ago, I had the great pleasure to visit the Star Trek Set Tour (link is to my album of pictures on Google Photos) in Ticonderoga NY. In the lobby area of the tour building are the two two alternative newspapers mounted on the wall (visible in the second photo in the album). I wonder if they are your creations?
Yes, the newspapers and the boxing poster are from me.

My order of these two reproduction newspapers (plus some unexpected bonuses!) arrived safe and sound today. I love them, thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back