Unlimited Run Star Trek: Picard, Away Jackets, Now Taking Orders!

I paid $400 for the jacket and shipping to the UK. Does that tally?
That means you probably ordered before I had fixed the issue with shipping on etsy, and I can refund you the shipping cost you paid.

Shipping is included in the cost of this one.

I paid $400 for the jacket and shipping to the UK. Does that tally?
You placed your order at Excellent Leather Shop, our price was for mens $400 and $380 for womens.
From now all jackets price would be $390, I'll refund $10 on all receveid orders.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur

You placed your order at Excellent Leather Shop, our price was for mens $400 and $380 for womens.
From now all jackets price would be $390, I'll refund $10 on all receveid orders.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur
Thanks Jameel. It's no issue I was just confirming, that's all. I will no doubt be getting a large bill from customs and the delivery service when it gets to the UK anyway! Lol.

Hey Jameel, sent a Q via Etsy but thought I’d post it here so everyone can see too. Can you confirm if the jacket is going to be lined and also whether an inside pocket is an option? Cheers. Andrew

Preorder placed and Google Form completed. I felt bad asking the guy at Jos. A. Bank to measure me without buying anything, but oh well! Very excited to see the progress and get the completed jacket!

I have a question about submitting measurements for the etsy order.

For the submission, do you want real body measurements? For example, if my neck at base is ~42cm around, of course I would not want a dress shirt to be that close. I see some online suggest to add a couple centimeter to the measurement for comfort. Same goes for my wrist, it is 19.5cm around, but I would not want a shirt cuff to be that tight.
I assume you will already take that into account based on real measurements, but I wanted to make sure. Should I submit measurements exactly as measured, or add extra for comfort?

Also since you have looked at many reference photos from the real prop wardrobe I am looking for your opinion. Where in relation to the pants belt does the jacket end for Riker and Geordi? I want to try and match with my 'back size' measurement.

Last edited:
I have a question about submitting measurements for the etsy order.

For the submission, do you want real body measurements?
Yes, as shown on the size guide. Allowance will be added.

Also since you have looked at many reference photos from the real prop wardrobe I am looking for your opinion. Where in relation to the pants belt does the jacket end for Riker and Geordi? I want to try and match with my 'back size' measurement.
To me it looks like it's maybe an inch and a half below the belt. Should line up about with the cuff of the sleeve.

Hey Jameel, sent a Q via Etsy but thought I’d post it here so everyone can see too. Can you confirm if the jacket is going to be lined and also whether an inside pocket is an option? Cheers. Andrew
As Zlurpo said, we'll add two inside pockets, and lining would be polyester/ silk lining.

IMG_20220409_105920_730.jpg

Yes, as shown on the size guide. Allowance will be added.

To me it looks like it's maybe an inch and a half below the belt. Should line up about with the cuff of the sleeve.
So-new question-the Google doc asks for pants size and gives the example of size 32. But women’s pants are sized very differently with the size not being a measurement. For example-my niece wears size 0 pants but obviously she has measurements that aren’t zero. How do we convert to the centimeters for the form?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back