Limited Run Star Trek - Strange New Worlds - Leather Away Jacket!

This is available on our website, "excellentleathershop.com"
It'll take 6-8 week to complete and ship to you.

Could the collar thread be dark like this picture

shoulder.
Screenshot_20230801_203848_Google.jpg

No, I didn't visit that website, but as you shared the delta size here.
Although I didn't agree with your observation at first, but later I had to agree.

Hey folks,
ELS new updated version jacket available for sale.
Visit the website, explore more details,

I'm thankful to "Ken Hornak" for sharing these outstanding images.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 10.39.27 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 10.39.29 PM (1).jpeg

Is it just me, or does the background of the areas where the deltas are appear to be a darker leather on the actual jacket with deltas that are the same, lighter color if the rest of the jacket-- but on the Jameel Ur reproductions, the background leather is the same as the rest of the jacket and the deltas are darker?

Is there any way this coloration could be reversed?

Attachments

• Delta printing.jpg
    Delta printing.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240515_203818_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_203818_Chrome.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Is it just me, or does the background of the areas where the deltas are appear to be a darker leather on the actual jacket with deltas that are the same, lighter color if the rest of the jacket-- but on the Jameel Ur reproductions, the background leather is the same as the rest of the jacket and the deltas are lighter?

Is there any way this coloration could be reversed?
Well it's not leather it's on. Anything with deltas is fabric.

Thanks! So to phrase my question more accurately...

Is it just a trick of the lighting, or does the fabric background of the areas where the deltas are appear to be a darker than the leather on the actual jacket with deltas that are the same, lighter color of the leather on the original jackets-- but on the Jameel Ur reproductions, the background fabric is the same color as the leather on the rest of their jacket while the deltas are darker? Is there any way this coloration could be reversed?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you're right about that...the colors are off. The deltas themselves should roughly match the leather, and the underlying fabric beneath the deltas should be darker than both.

_aajacket1.jpg _aajacket2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! So to phrase my question more accurately...

Is it just a trick of the lighting, or does the fabric background of the areas where the deltas are appear to be a darker than the leather on the actual jacket with deltas that are the same, lighter color of the leather on the original jackets-- but on the Jameel Ur reproductions, the background fabric is the same color as the leather on the rest of their jacket while the deltas are darker? Is there any way this coloration could be reversed?
I'll refer you to this guys website we used for reference. Let me know what you think.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back