Interest STAR WARS: The First Order & Imperial Cog Banners

Like a flag you have on a desk

I'll check.

And I apologize for the confusion on the shipping, but shipping is the same whether you buy one or more than one - $6.50 Priority Shipping for one or more in the US and $11 for shipping outside the US for one or more.

Lastly, I'm going to wrap this list up, so if there are any stragglers, jump in now, otherwise I'll be closing this by end of day, today.

If you haven't paid, please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:
Re: STAR WARS: The First Order & Imperial Cog Banners **RUN CLOSING SOON**

FYI I just noticed you have me on the list twice, once for FO and once for both. Just need to be on the "both" list :)

Re: **PAYMENTS DUE** STAR WARS: The First Order & Imperial Cog Banners

FYI I just noticed you have me on the list twice, once for FO and once for both. Just need to be on the "both" list :)

Fixed, sorry. ;-)

All others interested, please make payment as soon as possible as production of the flags has started as so I can ship these by the second week of February.

PayPal sent for 3 of each

Transaction ID: 3N253738Y5431743P

With all the numbers entered, I have a few of the First Order and Imperial Cog flag banners available for order if anyone is interested.

These should be in my hands next week with shipping Valentine weekend.

I will be sorting and shipping by this coming weekend.

IMG_2484.JPG

All banners have been shipped, thanks!

Please note that you will need to iron these, obviously, but to ensure they don't mess up, I placed paper towels over the area ironed as to avoid any undue scorching of the material.

Additionally, for some of the banners, where the dowel goes you will need to sort of pry open a hole. The trimming of the banners fused the area together.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back