Interest Starship Troopers Rodger Young Kits - Studio Scale

They have some pictures posted on Facebook I have seen . There is one in a case thats finished I assume thats the same one they are offering as a kit ?

Yeah, I'm think this is sadly dead. I asked on the chronicles facebook page awhile ago about ANY kind of update and nothing. Sad, I was looking forward to this.

I was worried this might be the case, but I recently got to talk to the owner of Chronicle. He assured me this is NOT dead and it is still in the works. Apparently there was a delay regarding the licensing arrangements or something like that. But, they say it will be offered. Can't wait!

Well,

Grab your $650 boys! Chronicles facebook just posted the pre-order link will be up next week!

Woot Woot!

Glad I was wrong on this!

Ryan

I'm pretty disappointed, the final price has increased, and also now not offer the option of other variants of the ship ... and in the first promotional images there were pieces to make this possible.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back