Stormtrooper pepakura - TERRA RETURNS! WITH PICS!

please take note that Terra1 hasn't been "active" since late June 2012, or posted since late May 2012, im amazed this thread is still posted on despite the fact its dead in all honestly.

Sorry guys and gals, I used to have the PDF for a pepakura stormtrooper helmet (not PDO. my friend needs a PDF, i have the PDO). Anyone got any links? all of spacecowboy's are taken down :/

hi spacecowboy. your link doesn't seem to work for the pdo download. I would like to be able to open it in pepakura viewer so I can build it that way.
I have tried fierfeks helmet and have messed it up pretty bad as its too complicated as its my first pep build and yours looks much simpler to follow but all the links I try are dead. can somebody point me in the right direction to get this?
thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to SpaceCowboy and Terra1 for all the info. Stumbled across the pepakura Trooper Bucket after having some fun with a couple of Wintercroft Masks. Anyhow, I built one really fast knowing that I would screw things up, and started a second more slowly and with better materials using what I learn from mistakes on the first. Anyhow, ugly trooper #1 has a first layer of resin, and I'm doing detail work on the paper assembly phase of Trooper #2. I put the Pepakura viewer software on an old PC and being able to zoom in and see where the pieces go has really helped.

This has turned into hours and hours and hours of fun, which as cost me a total of about $10 so far. Much cheaper than convincing my wife I need to order a pre made armor set... For now, anyway. Thanks again, everyone!

I used the cardboard templates from Dali DIY on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSv0TO4eLQ -> template links in the video description. But that's just for my build... Stormtrooper.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back