Suggestion Studio scale forum division into kit building and research

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have seen quite a few complaints from the hardcore studioscale modelers about the forum getting swamped with kit build threads. I must say that I really understand their concerns.

To make things easier and probably interesting again I suggest aubforums for actual ss work i.e. research and scratchbuilding and a forum dedicated to kit building.

It´s nice to see a suggestion getting taken seriously ;)

Mods and Admin get busy, they don't have time to reply to every idea. If you don't like the way Mods approach things, why don't you step up ad try being a mod for a while.?

:lol I Kid... I Kid!
I hope you know I am joking. If anyone knows the headaches of moderating this place, you would be up there on that list! :p

Of course I got it ;) My post was actually meant in the tone of "hah, now there´s stupid me starting a thread about something that´s been in the works for quite some time and now actually sees the light of the day!" :D :D :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back