Done / Completed Suicide Squad - Deadshot Mask From 3D Printed Master **Print Pics Added**

JBReplicas

Sr Member
A friend of mine recently asked me to prep this model to have printed with the view to making a mask for a 1:1 display he is making of Deadshot, he has now given me permission to offer casts of the mask once the mold is done. Looking at around $235 plus shipping for a mask which will likely be cast in flexible resin, I will be extending the neck section and photos of my progress will appear here as I go. Looking for at least 10 people in to make this run happen, if you are interested please just post up 'Interested'. Finishing options WILL be available AFTER the initial run of castings. Here are a few shots of the model as it is right now, thanks all.

13444502_10209708727979515_1961502776_n.jpgDead1.PNGdead2.PNG

Last edited:
Re: Suicide Squad - Deadshot Mask From 3D Printed Master

Hey Joe. Will the texture be part of the helmet master or will that need to be added during finishing of a casting?

I will be working as much of the detail and texture into the master as I can, so that it will transfer to the casts. Thursday bump!

Got you both down guys, bumping this up for the Friday crowd, here is a quick look at the eye piece model.

dead4.PNGdead5.PNG

Looks great man. I've got tons of pics of the actual prop. Close ups. Add me to the list for sure.

Looks great

Reel

Looks great man. I've got tons of pics of the actual prop. Close ups. Add me to the list for sure.

Looks great

Reel

Thanks man I appreciate that! Added you to the list, need a few more in for this cool mask!

The print is done and looks good, now to start work on adding a few details and working on the texture!
image_10415.jpeg

A friend of mine recently asked me to prep this model to have printed with the view to making a mask for a 1:1 display he is making of Deadshot, he has now given me permission to offer casts of the mask once the mold is done. Looking at around $235 plus shipping for a mask which will likely be cast in flexible resin, I will be extending the neck section and photos of my progress will appear here as I go. Looking for at least 10 people in to make this run happen, if you are interested please just post up 'Interested'. Finishing options WILL be available AFTER the initial run of castings. Here are a few shots of the model as it is right now, thanks all.

View attachment 653369View attachment 653370View attachment 653371
Do you still make them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back